Welcome to esg | The Employment and Skills Group
esg deliver Apprenticeships, training and recruitment services. Whatever your reason for visiting our website, whether it’s to enhance your skills, get help to find a job, share your vacancies with us, or find out more about coming to work with us, then we hope you’ll find the solution within these pages. And if you like what we say and do, we hope that you’ll contact us so we can discuss ways in which we can work together and make that difference. We look forward to hearing from you – and even better, welcoming you to one of our delivery offices across the country.
Growing people. Growing business.
Are you over 16 and looking for something different? Start work and get some training - earning while you learn with an Apprenticeship. One thing’s for sure, in today’s economic climate, employers can be even more selective in their recruitment decisions, and are looking for people with higher skills and qualifications. Signing up for an Apprenticeship will just be the start in getting those qualifications that will help you secure a better job and more money after your Apprenticeship.
We provide a comprehensive range of recruitment and training solutions designed to grow your business and grow your people. We will find you the right people to match your vacancies, then train them up to a professional standard, adding value to your business. We can even train your existing staff, improving their skills and productivity through increased motivation. Our services include free recruitment, funded vocational courses and commercial training.
We’re looking for partners who are interested in delivering real change to people and their communities. We believe in inventive thinking that will create something different in the markets where we work. Allowing partners to operate without limitation will be the catalyst in achieving ambitious and innovative results. Help us provide a wide range of services and support a diverse group of customers.
You could have been made redundant, have been out of work for some time or have a health condition that’s stopped you from working. Whatever your reason for being unemployed, we can provide you with all the support, guidance and tools you’ll need to find a job and keep it. We’ll also provide you with the advice and information needed to ensure that your return to work will be both financially and personally rewarding.
Our latest news
Young Saudi men and women are set to benefit from expert vocational training and education delivered by a leading UK employment and skills provider. The Employment Skills Group (ESG) will run three new colleges as part of the Kingdom’s Colleges of Excellence Programme, which will see a further 12 technical
What is an Apprenticeship? Look at this Apprenticeship infographic which will show you why they rock, as an alternative to university, where you can earn as you learn, gain recognised qualifications and increase your long terms career prospects. Rock on with esg![tw_callout description="Have a read through our infographic and check out
As part of National Apprenticeship Week 2014, our Sheffield office played host to not one but two local MPs who came along to show their support for apprentices and to find out more about the work esg does with young people.Regional Sales Manager Kelly Bailey welcomed Megg Munn MP who
What people are saying about esg
- As a high-performing Work Programme provider, Sarina Russo Job Access has benefited from ESG’s proportionate approach to supply chain management. When needed, they are quick to provide support and highlight potential improvements. Most of the time, they simply give us the space to perform, letting us focus on helping hundreds of people into work every year, changing the world one job at a time.
Sarah George / Sarina Russo /
- Working with esg as part of their supply chain is such a rewarding experience for APM UK. We have learnt a lot and it has helped us to grow as an organisation, and to improve, which has been of enormous benefit to us and our customers. As we say at APM ‘We can all work better together’ and our working relationship with esg is testament to that
Elizabeth Armstrong, Chief Executive Officer / APM UK Ltd /
- We get insightful feedback on our staff, identifying their strengths and areas needing further development. That’s very important to a business like ours because we want to retain our staff for the long-term – we believe that will pay off in better business performance.
Aviva / /
- Seen our street art recently? Be in with a chance of winning an iPad if you have, just visit http://t.co/wdxqOdNHrx http://t.co/XChAMRMtdA
- 9 hours ago
- We have tons of great #Apprenticeship vacancies online now at http://t.co/cgwHNUTWQT get over, have a look and apply before anyone else!
- 16 hours ago
- Good luck to everyone getting #GCSE results today. What are you going to do next? http://t.co/NIoZZFySFi
- 16 hours ago
- RT @FairTradeWales: @esg_ltd cymru assessors learning more about the banana industry and #fairtrade. Great debate! #globalcitizenship http:…
- RT @FairTradeWales: Great to meet @mich_quality & @esg_ltd assessors today and talk about bringing fair trade into work based learning. Tha…